The partnership is committed to the following:
- To carry out the work that was created in the Big Local plan. The plan has set out clear approaches for our area’s shared vision. The Big Local plan will adapt over time.
- The partnership will establish the criteria for distributing any part of the £1m and will identify suitably experienced and skilled local trusted organisation(s) to distribute the funding.
- Assess and report impact. The partnership will know how the people and activities are moving the area closer toward the shared vision. The partnership will need to collect evidence and inform Local Trust about key activities, accomplishments and the status of funding distributed as well as impact made in the area.
- Review annually. Both the partnership and the Big Local plan will be reviewed annually. The process will ensure open, critical reflection on how the partnership is working to achieve the outcomes and the shared vision.
- Engage with a diverse range of people in Slade Green, in a thoughtful, continuous and inclusive way and make a commitment to equal opportunities.
- Promote Slade Green Big Local activities, the Big Local plan and the funding available to implement it to people locally and ensure that stakeholders are updated about Big Local.
- Engage with voluntary, community and social enterprise sector organisations, public and private organisations operating in or near Slade Green to identify opportunities and build links where funding, expertise, joint working and/or support can be provided to the benefit of the area.
- Participate in Big Local networking and sharing learning activities, as relevant.
- Work within the agreed Big Local boundaries as illustrated on the map. Should any changes to the boundaries be deemed necessary, the partnership will seek approval from Local Trust prior to making any adjustments. Type your paragraph here.